VASER Lipo ® System Liposelection is a new, patented technology that uses the gentle power of ultrasound to target only the fat you want to be removed, leaving all other tissues largely undamaged.
Call us on 0207 4594 854 to make an appointment to see your private GP at Levitas Clinic
Now with VASER Lipo ® System Liposelection, there is a way to permanently change your body. To change the places that have been resistant to diet and exercise, or the places affected by the passage of time or pregnancy. Pain and bruising are often so minimal with VASER Lipo ® System Liposelection that clients require only over-the-counter medications.
Benefits of VASER Lipo ® System Liposelection
- Smooth, predictable results
- Minimal pain, bruising & downtime
- Minimal scarring
- Fast recovery
- Improved skin retraction
- Quick results
- Demonstrated safety
- So precise it can be applied to delicate areas
- Gentle enough to be performed under a local anaesthetic
Areas That Can be Treated with VASER Lipo ® System Liposelection
Whether it’s one area of your body or more, fat removal ranks pretty high on the average person’s wish list. Age, genetics and childbearing all take a toll on our looks. Think about it, how would you choose to change your body? Areas that can be treated with VASER Lipo ® System include:
- Upper and lower abdomen (waistline)
- Inner and outer thighs (hips/saddlebags)
- Lower back (love handles)
- Chest (for men)
- Neck/jawline (double chin)
- Backs of arms (bingo wings)
VASER Lipo ® System Liposelection enables our doctor to reach into the fatty layer and gently emulsify the fatty deposits. We can then remove them with very little trauma to the rest of the tissue so that you heal rapidly with minimal pain. The less damage that is done the faster you heal. The advantage of VASER Lipo ® System Liposelection is that the damage is absolutely minimised and targeted to the fatty cells.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Procedure time: 1.5 – 5+ hours
- Anaesthetic: Local
- Hospital stay: 0 – 1
- Sensitivity period: 1 week
- Back to work: 1 week
- Duration of results: Permanent
- Risks & complications: Infection, bleeding,bruising, swelling, asymmetry.